Care tips to have long fun of your roses. Following these tips is SUCCESS guaranteed!
- Put the roses in a glass vase, which has been cleaned with a chlorine solution.
- Add a bag of cutflower food to the water.
- Cut the roses down with a sharp knife.
- Make sure there are no leaves standing in the water of the vase.
- Please note that the roses are placed in the water as soon as possible after purchase.
- Do not put the roses in direct sunlight or in the heat and seek a wind and turn-free place for your roses.
- Do not forget to check the water every day and supplement it if necessary.